Friday, August 7, 2020

I'M BACK!!!

I really haven't gone anywhere. Just started out super busy this year.
I have uploaded several blogs and just got busy doing other stuff. I have been working on different projects. I plan on sending out several posts from where I left off and gonna get current soon.
The Corona Virus thing hit and hit hard for everyone in it's own way. Life still goes on!!
We all stayed busy on some days and relaxed on other days. When we could finally be with family we went overload.

Thanks for coming along on our journey wherever it takes us.

"Bearing with one another and forgiving one another, if someone happens to have a complaint against anyone else. Just as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also forgive others."

~Colossians 3:13

2 comments:

  1. Good to see you back.. this corona virus has hit everyone to different dgrees. What a surreal year it has been so far.
    Look forward to catching up with you
    Phoebe x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure has. So glad you are here with us on our journey and I'm looking forward to sharing it. Thanks so much!

      Many Blessings,
      Krystal

      Delete