Friday, August 14, 2020

2020 QUARANTINED EASTER!!

Can I just say I miss my grandkids and seeing my older children!!!

This quarantine thing sucks!!

So here we are at Easter time. We normally have the kids all out at the farm for a Easter lunch/dinner with an Easter egg hunt. 

I made the grandkids the Easter bags and filled them with some goodies.

I added some coloring pages/activity sheets.

Off to drop off the first 2 goodies.

There they come, my beautiful granddaughters Makenzie and Kylie with their momma Ashley.
Kaitlin filmed it for me.

They were so excited and enjoyed eating some candy.
We said our goodbyes from afar.
Did I mention I was already crying. I miss them so much.

Next stop 
I had Liam's birthday gift 

along with all the Easter stuff for him and his siblings.

They were so excited I was there. I was too!!
More tears! I miss them so much!!

Happy Birthday Liam and Happy Easter Brieanna, Tristen, Isabella, Liam and EmilyMae.

This was hard saying goodbye and no hugs.

~~~EASTER MORNING~~~
I cooked up a ham, asparagus,

Baked beans, fruit salad, deviled eggs,

dinner rolls and Creamy Dill Potatoes.

Got the table all ready and pulled out the cloth napkins.

This plate is mine. I don't care for beans.

Tim's plate. He doesn't care for deviled eggs.

It was a relaxing day, even the dogs were relaxing.
We didn't do an Easter egg hunt. This was definitely different without the rest of the family. I don't think I want to do another holiday without them.


No comments:

Post a Comment