Monday, August 17, 2020

2020 MEAT CHICKENS BATCH 1!

OUR 1ST BATCH OF MEAT CHICKENS 2020

Finally our 1st batch has arrived. It sure has been a crazy time trying to get these things ordered from a hatchery. It's only taken 2 months for them to arrive.

I got the call from the post office to come and pick them up.
Had to go to back door because everything is under the quarantine law.

1st box

Kaitlin is helping me get them their 1st drink.
I did put some ACV (apple cider vinegar) in the water.






Wow that is a lot of chickens!!!

Looking a bit crowded around the food area.



I went ahead and added another food tray.
This space won't last long. I can't wait until they get out in the tractors. It is much easier to take care of them.

The meat chickens have some roommates.


My neighbor gave me some hatched baby chicks.
Bonus day!! Thanks neighbor!

No comments:

Post a Comment