Friday, August 5, 2016

GIRL TOOLS!

I know this isn't every womans dream to want tools. But, I do!

I told my dear husband that I needed some tools of my own. I don't mind borrowing his but I have to return them in his tool box. Not a problem but its not convenient for me. His drawers are too tall and not organized the way I would do it. I spend too long looking for what I need. And his are big and heavy. I told him I needed girl size tools. They don't need to be pink. I don't care about that, I just want them to work and I can hold them with girl hands. The hand size isn't gonna change. 

So what does my sweet handsome hubby bring me................

Not flowers.....................


Not a box of chocolates...............


You guessed it!

TOOLS!

I was so excited. I have already been using them. Oh, don't let me forget the awesome great fitting gloves he bought too.




A little secret.... I can't read a tape measure.
So he got me this. He is so AWESOME!





I need to rehang the chicks feed. This came in handy. Check out those gloves too.

No comments:

Post a Comment