Friday, August 19, 2016

CAMPFIRE BREAKFAST & OTHER HAPPENINGS!


Well, the girls enjoyed there night of camping. They got up early and started on breakfast after restarting the fire. They said they would keep it going all night. Nope, it was out for sure by morning. They had the dog in the tent with them. She snored all night long!



They already made coffee and bacon.



Let's get breakfast done so we can get some of the other chores done.

"Brie's Tree" was needing some attention.

Now that looks better!


Had to snap this picture. All the kittens are just everywhere now. I think we are getting close to weaning them. Anyone want a kitten?

Locked up our male and female guinea last night and look what she left me this morning. I knew she was laying eggs. Now I have proof. I have looked everywhere for them. She is a good egg hider.

Green bean plants are growing. Lots of rain coming this weekend. 

Todays harvest!
Kaitlin and I are hungry for some fried green tomatoes.
 Sounds YUMMY, doesn't it?

We are gonna shred the zucchini and with the cucumber try and make some homemade relish. We will be canning tomatoes later.

No comments:

Post a Comment