Sunday, August 14, 2016

CHICKEN EGGS & MORE CANNING!

Look what I found in the shed coop nesting box.
I have been waiting awhile for a colored egg.
This egg is from my Ameraucana.

Bonus, I get two dark eggs from my Black Copper Marans.
Finally they are laying.

Joe came up to say hello to Kaitlin.

Got this today! We will add this to what we got the other day.

Got 6 quarts and almost a 1/2 of pint.
I will be using the small one real soon.



Tim finally got the ducks to go back in the pond. They have been hanging out by the garage and over by the Hen House. I don't mind but they poop all over and in the garage. They are a duck, go swim!

Tim moved the 6 steers to the next paddock. They really like the new grass. I think this was the first time seeing them relaxing and enjoying themselves.



While we were locking up the hens and chicks. The Turkey and Guinea started to go at it. King Tom had opened up all his feathers and was real fancy. 

Lost 3 more laying hens due to a fox.
 Got traps set!





No comments:

Post a Comment