Saturday, October 19, 2019

RANDOM THINGS ON THE FARM!



What a beautiful moon.

We woke up to some frost this morning.
Glad I've been getting some things ready for winter.

The sun is coming up.
It gonna be a GREAT day today!

My leeks are doing good.
I still don't have the garlic in. Not sure where I am planting it.

I don't know why chickens and guineas don't get along.
Guineas are just grouchy.

Hope coming over to check on things.

Ms. Boss taking care of her babies.
Poor thing has been in a fight with a guinea and a hen.

Day 3 of them being out with their momma.

The things you do to protect your seat from
1. CATS
2. CHICKENS

I don't want any to get hurt. But I will hurt you if you try and get on this seat. You can already see the cat paws on the fender. UGH!





No comments:

Post a Comment