Monday, October 14, 2019

4-H MEETING!

Our 4-H October Meeting

Last month we elected new officers.
This months meeting they were giving the new officers their duties.

Skylar was the president and is reading out what position and what there responsibilities will be.
This is a bitter sweet meeting as this is Skylar's last meeting with the group. Let's just say she aged out.

Kaitlin is helping her sister hand out the ribbons of positions.

Yep that's my girl holding a ribbon for position.
She said I am not gonna take any positions this year.
Yeah right!

Positions filled for:
 President
Vice President
 Secretary (Kaitlin)
Treasurer
Historian
News Reporter
Recreation Leader
Safety Officer




We had some new members tonight and they all played a game.

Normally the games are outside but this candy toss game is easier inside.


** HEAD  ** HEART ** HANDS ** HEALTH**

I pledge my Head to clearer thinking,
my Heart to greater loyalty,
my Hands to larger service, and
my Health to better living, for my club
my community, my country,
and my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment