Tuesday, October 15, 2019

CLOSING THE POOL FOR WINTER!

The rain and cold weather is coming. It's that time of year to shut down our swimming pool. I have gone around collecting the items we need for shut down. This year I am doing this without Tim's help. 

I got the pool all vacuumed out and water drained just below the skimmer basket. I added the chemicals in. I have the pool cover with the wire and rachet to tighten it.
Milk jugs filled half way is used for weight because the winds get high here. This year I am putting them all around the pool.

I did recruit the girls help to get the cover on. Kaitlin is helping to tighten the cable going around it.

Cover on and tied down.

Milk jugs tied on all a round the pool.
Tim did help get some of the hoses off and opened up the filter.
This is done until next year. I am still not ready for winter to come.

Got this done before the rain hit.
Double rainbow. Nothing prettier than that.

The purple was so bright but won't show up in picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment