Tuesday, October 15, 2019

HELLO FRESH BOX #2!

We got our Box #2 from Hello Fresh in.


Two meals

Recipe one is 
Juicy Lucy Burgers with potato wedges
and recipe two is
Trattoria veggie Panini

The first meal Skylar cooked. I don't get pictures of her cooking because I am outside working. So it's super nice when you get called "Dinner is ready". You walk in the house and it smells amazing!
Skylar made Trattoria Veggie Panini with melty mozzarella and creamy tomato soup.
It was really good!!

The second meal Kaitlin and I cooked.
She did the potatoes and I pattied up the burgers.

Juicy Lucy Burgers with tomato onion-jam and potato wedges.
I liked it but the sauce was a little much. I would also add that she didn't use all the sauce on the burgers. She thought it was too much too..
It was good but not a top favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment