Thursday, October 3, 2019

HELLO FRESH BOX CAME IN!!!

Skylar had a coupon for Hello Fresh. My dil has Hello Fresh deliver to her once a week. She tells me it is really good. So why not try it.

Two meals come in this box.


They look good.
Skylar chose the meals for us.
I totally trust her. She knows what we all will eat.

Skylar made the first meal, Chicken Sausage and Spinach Ricotta Ravioli.
Let me just say, this was really good. We would make it again.

I made an Oreo Cheesecake for dessert.
I had to help with something.


A couple of nights later, Kaitlin is working on meal #2.
This place smells amazing! I walked in from out taking care of some chores. It was making me hungry. I could hardly wait to try it.

Tex-Mex Cheese Stuffed Burgers.

This is the toppings for the burgers.
The girls said the meals are easy to prepare.

Super delicious!!!!!!

Skylar said we have 2 more meals coming our way.
She also said she is trying 2 different things. One of them Vegan!?!? 
This ought to be interesting.



No comments:

Post a Comment