Friday, October 18, 2019

JESSICA & EMILYMAE COME FOR A VISIT!!

Jessica and EmilyMae are coming for the day.
I like hearing that. It's been awhile since both of them have been over. I miss them but still see them about once a week. I sure miss EmilyMae coming and staying for several days. She's growing up and going to school now. 

EmilyMae told her mommy that she wants Grandma (that's me) to help to put her Halloween costume together. 

So, Jessica and I sat tracing out and cutting out dinosaurs.



Adding some details to it.

Hot gluing the stuff to the dinosaurs.

A little paint for the eyes.
EmilyMae plans on being Dino-Dana.

Jessica and I had fajitas for lunch.

While Kaitlin and EmilyMae had mac-n-cheese for their meal.

Some of my beautiful girls!!!!

And you can't go to grandma's house without having your tea party.

She is so excited and so stinkin' cute!!


Then she got to sit in the tent and watch Charlotte's Web. 
She really liked the movie.
I had a wonderful day with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment