Wednesday, October 16, 2019

AROUND THE FARM!!

Our days are getting shorter. The sun is barely peaking out in the mornings for chores. The evenings are getting dark by 7.

 The ducks are doing good and still running around everywhere.
My plans are to keep them on the pond side of the property as long as possible. As long as they keep the pond clear enough so they can swim and drink from it.

 I am gonna miss summer. I am hearing we are gonna be having a freeze coming. I am not ready for winter.

 I love watching the animals in the morning.
The cows watch every move I make. They watch the chickens run in and out of the electric fence. They watch the guineas and hear the loud calling for others to come.


 The heifers stand so still taking everything in. I stand taking it all in. My chores take so long. I want to hurry but I want to just take it all in slow motion. I don't take this life style for granted. I know it's not easy but the end results are rewarding. 

 I know my animals because I observe them. 


 I am gentle so they trust me.

 Cosmo and Miss Piggy were staring at each other this morning.
I'm wondering if they are ready to share the same side of the fencing.

 It's cold today!
I am praying this is a short stay for winter. Give me some fall weather for a bit longer because I am already missing summer.

My beautiful daughter picked this flower for me.
I am so blessed to have her in my life. I am so blessed by all of my children. Love ya all!

No comments:

Post a Comment