Tuesday, October 29, 2019

OUR FIRST SNOW OF THE SEASON!!

It's our first snow of the season. The weather has been calling for it.
I have been busy preparing for it with the animals. You know sometimes it just has to come down to get you ready for it.
I have all the animals waterers ready with the exception of just pulling out the extra water bottles for the rabbits. We will just change them out if they are frozen.

Tim gathered up hose nozzles and drained out the hoses.
We are expected to have freezing temperatures for the rest of this week. I think we have one day that the temperature will above freezing.

We had freezing rain mixed with snow. This always leaves us ice.
I had to find a ice scrapper for my windshield this morning. I didn't think about not having it in there. Who needs one in the summer time? Took care of the animals this morning and the barely noticed the snow. We will be pulling out our winter gear.


No comments:

Post a Comment