Sunday, October 13, 2019

OUR HEIFERS ARE BACK!!!!!

We got the cattle dropped back off and we are picking up our heifers. After being hot and tired from rounding up the other cattle to load up. We know it's gonna be easier with our 3 heifers.

We just need to make sure they go from this shoot 

and down into the trailer. The easy part is they have them tied up and a halter on them. 

By the time we got home it was already dark.
Sorry for the lighting and blurriness. My phone doesn't take night pictures very well.

Two came out.

Maple wasn't so sure about coming out.

We gave her some time and she finally ran out.

Miss Piggy was letting Tim pet her. I think they are glad to be back.


NEXT MORNING.....
The next morning Kaitlin and I are out giving them treats.
They missed us and we missed them
We are so glad they are back.









I turned them out on pasture.
I have been saving this area just for their return.






I checked on them often and found them just relaxing.


By the 3rd day we are starting to move from paddock to paddock.

Now we wait for and see who is pregnant and will deliver next summer. I am praying they all are. I can't wait for the little calves arrivals.

No comments:

Post a Comment