Friday, March 16, 2018

RABBITS & MORE RABBITS!

Since I finished the rabbit hutches I decided
 to move my bunnies over

This is Brex, he's gotten so big!

This is Greyson, he was so excited about
 his new cage.

This is Daddy he's on loan from a friend of ours

Me holding Brex

Me holding Greyson

So I'm wanting to start a meat rabbit business and for that I need more rabbits. A friend of ours (the ones who loaned us Daddy) got a lot of rabbits, basically rescued them from this guy and needed to find new home for some of them. They asked me if I wanted some and kept the rabbits until I finished the cages. We got six Polish Cinnamon's. Three are male three are female, two of them are still young so they are housed in the garage.


This is one of the younger ones his name 
is Earl Grey

These are some of the siblings to Brex

This is Chuck

Mom and I went and picked up the rabbits Saturday.
 In the dog kennel is the two younger rabbits,
 Lady Grey and Earl Grey. In the purple cage
 is the third male, Mouse. In the black cage is my 
females, Snow White and Rain. 

 Chuck checking out his new cage

Got Snow White in her new cage

Mouse

Snow white and Chuck

Also Snow White and Chuck

Dad and I getting Rain all settled.

Lady Grey and Earl Grey

This is Earl Grey

This is Lady Grey

I plan on breeding Snow White to Chuck and Rain with Mouse, I put them next to each other to start the breeding process. So in a couple months they should be having little babies! Amber (my Rex female) still hasn't had her babies but they should be here in the next week or two!

~Kaitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment