Monday, March 5, 2018

GOT MY SEEDS IN!!

LOOK WHAT CAME IN THE MAIL!!!


 My package from Bakers Creek.

They even sent us free ones.


Ordered 45 seed packets and got 5 free ones.
They did mess up on one of the packets. I called them and they are sending out the one we ordered. Bonus, we keep the one they sent too. Looks like we will be busy planting lots of seeds.

 Got the trays out. But, first I want to spray paint one side of them.


After spray painting the ends white, I put a clear coat on top.
Now I will be able to write with a sharpie and wipe it back off.

I will let you know how well it works.


Kaitlin and I decided to stop by our local nursery and pick up some potatoes. 

Now we just wait until they start sprouting.
Before we know it, we will be putting them in the ground.

Speaking of planting. Do you remember the garlic I was late getting in last fall?

 I have several coming up. I am getting spring fever now. 

 I also got another package in the mail.
Ordered several Elderberry plants. I know ya'll are thinking, we should already have some growing wild on the property. Well, we do but most of it got taken out by that flooding we had last year. It just washed most of the plant right out. 


I use Elderberry medicinally.
 Last year, I made some Elderberry Jam. 
Super yummy!

*** Behind on my postings as of late. We have been without internet for several days. I would say its been happening once a week for several days.

No comments:

Post a Comment