Saturday, March 17, 2018

BABY BUNNIES!

LOOK WHAT WE HAVE!!!!

We went out to do morning chores and as I was checking on my rabbits I saw Snow White had given birth to six babies. I wasn't aware she was pregnant, the friends we got her from said she'd been with a male and that she didn't look, act or otherwise seem pregnant. Sense I wasn't aware Snow White was pregnant I didn't put straw or a nest box in her cage and all of her babies froze to death. But, her giving birth made me aware that Rain was pregnant so I fixed up an old nest box and put it along with some straw in Rain's cage and less then half an hour later she had her babies! She gave birth to six but only four are still alive. The babies are doing well and so is Rain, she's proving to be a good mother. Poor Snow White took a day or two to come to terms with the fact that she doesn't have any babies.

This is Rain giving birth

Her little babies



~Kaitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment