Tuesday, March 6, 2018

BABY BUNNIES, FISH & HATCHING EGGS!

The girls and I stopped by our local farm store.
That had the cutest bunnies there.
We are talking so cute, you can't resist holding one.


So the girls decided to buy two.

So cute and cuddly!
They finally have names! The brown one (on the left) is Sandy Brown. The gray one (on the right) is Gandalf the Grey

Look how happy they are.


Their cage for now. 

Willow

 We use to have a fish. Lots of them.
I don't know why, but I really like fish. I don't want to take care of a big tank anymore. I use to have a 55 gallon tank years ago. Betta's are so much easier to care for. 

So for now he will hang out in the kitchen.
Kaitlin calls him "Festus". It means happy!

Our Silver Phoenix Rooster.



Spring is in the air!
It's that time to start getting the eggs in the incubator.


No comments:

Post a Comment