Saturday, November 24, 2018

WILLOW TURNS 1!!!

Today, not only do I celebrate my birthday, but I share it with my dog Willow.

Come along for a year of Willow!!!

Happy Birthday Willow!

German Shepherds are a beautiful and powerful breed. My grandpa has owned one for as long as I can remember. I was always scared of his dog as he didn't see us often and always protected my grandpa. He just seemed so faithful. My parents owned one when I was little. I don't remember the dog, just pictures. He was gorgeous!

Christmas time last year one of my friend's dogs gave birth to lots of the cutest German Shepherd puppies. I just had to go look. My girls already had their own puppies. Two puppies, Cuddles (older dog) and Hope who is almost 2 years old. We don't need 3 puppies. Next thing you know we are bringing this little 6 week old puppy into our home and our lives. 

 This is Willow's dad.
I couldn't find her mom's picture. But she is a small German Shepherd. Dad is good size. Both mom and dad are very friendly. I liked the thought of that.

 Isn't she irresistible?

 Meet Willow

 I am gonna love her, take care of her, have her with me all the time.

Except for she will sleep in the garage.
She wined her first night. Skylar couldn't take it any longer.
So the garage housed her kennel.

Check out a video of Willow we put together.
Willow's first year!

Then

and now!

No comments:

Post a Comment