Saturday, November 17, 2018

PLANTING ROSE BUSHES!

Fall is coming!!!

Some of the trees are already starting to change colors.

The weather is still descent enough to do some things outside.

Tim and I were in town and found a great deal on these rose bushes.
Can you believe they were only a $1 each?!
Yep, only a $1! So I bought four of them.

A beautiful evening out doing some evening chores.


We have been slowly shutting down tractors.
The Rhode Island Red tractor was one we got moved back to the hen house. We moved them at dark making the transition easier for them. This is a RIR rooster. Isn't he just handsome!

I like it when all the hens get along with each other or at least for the picture.

I don't think there is any training for Willow not to put her paws on the walls/doors! I am always wiping them down. 
Darn Dog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment