Friday, November 23, 2018

MY BIRTHDAY!!

Morning chores and daily life still need to happen even when it's your birthday.

Tim and I got up and had coffee together. He got me a bigger instant pot. I have been asking for one just not sure if I was gonna get one and he took care of that. 

The girls spent a little time with me before leaving for school.

Look what they got me. 
My girls spoil me.

It's a cold morning. I am heading out to meet my oldest daughter and DIL with my granddaughters. There is a craft fair in town and it happened to be the same day as my birthday.
What fun to spend the day shopping and with my daughters.

This is totally how I feel!

After we got done shopping, Skylar and Kaitlin meet us all at a Mexican restuarant. 

All these beautiful girls helped make a wonderful birthday very special. I enjoyed the time we all got to spend with each other.

I got all of this at the craft fair.
I didn't get much this time.

I got flowers from my son and DIL.

I also got some big mason jars and Pioneer Women stuff.
Who doesn't like her collection!?!

For dinner the family took me out to VanTill Winery.
This place is so Yummy!!

This place only serves pizza on Friday and Saturday nights.
So I got lucky this year, it's a Friday night.

The wood-fired oven.

They are cutting our pizza.

Our pizza.

Skylar and Kaitlin's pizza.

Thank you family for making my day very special!

No comments:

Post a Comment