Thursday, November 29, 2018

MAKING ANOTHER INFINITY SCARF!

I got it done and am on to the next crocheting project!

 I finished Skylar's infinity scarf.
Mark that off of my list. With the colder weather there seems to be more time for my crocheting.

 On Monday, I had to dig the snow out of the run for the Silkies/Banty coop. They were snowed in. This morning they are finally coming out. 

 Temperatures are suppose to be above freezing today.
I am hoping more snow will melt.

 Not many chickens from the hen house are coming out. It's just a handful, the turkeys and the guineas. I am guess the others are big babies.

 Two of the chickens that don't want to go back in the hen house at night. The bigger one is the one who goes on the barn rafters. So she has been staying in the barn at night. 

 Isn't he cute! He gets so excited to see us in the morning.
Wait...... All of them do!

 With the high winds we had on Sunday, we are surprised our pool cover stayed. 

 Kaitlin with Cuddles, Willow and Scout.

 I have some time today to start another infinity scarf.
I got Skylar's done. She has been wearing it and said it really keeps her warm.

 Kaitlin with Willow and Scout.

Skylar with Willow.
Yes my dog is very spoiled!!

Isaiah 9:6 

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment