Tuesday, November 27, 2018

BAKING & A CROCHET PROJECT!

I am finally caught up on all of my postings.
I know you just got hit with a lot of them. I have been busy, took the photos and been slowly trying to get them all uploaded to the blog. Of course, journaling takes a bit of time. Then don't forget the internet. Yep not going there. We live in the country, you get what you get.

Since this snow has come, our chickens don't know how to go back into the hen house at night. We have been collecting them one by one and putting them up at night. It's gonna get old real quick. I ended up leaving a couple out over night as they decided to roost in the rafters in the barn.

Out this morning taking care of morning chores. Hope is eating the snow or a fallen icicle? This dog amazes us. She lays in the deepest snow or on top of the ice. She will hang out in the rain. We give her a good spot to lay and she won't touch it. Nothing seems to bother her except the guineas.

Baked 2 loaves of bread and banana muffins/mini loaves.

Since I am all caught up, I will drink my hot apple cider and do some crocheting. I am making Skylar an infinity scarf. 

Thanks for coming along on our journey!

Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God.
Colossians 3:16

No comments:

Post a Comment