Sunday, January 1, 2017

HOMEMADE CHRISTMAS GIFTS!

Homemade gifts are so special. A lot of love goes into making them. Lots of prayers for the special person receiving the homemade item. This Christmas season I made several for each family. Some didn't take long and others did. I had fun making them and hope they find it special just for them.


I made for my daughter and her family the one on the left, and the one on the right for my daughter in law and son.

Scarf for youngest granddaughter.

Scarf for EmilyMae.

Scarf for Liam James who just loves red.

Marshmellow Shooters!
I bought two at a craft fair for Skylar and Kaitlin.
I have been wanting to make these for a while now. Really I wanted one. So I decided to make some for gifts.
Top left to right: Brieanna, Tristen, Isabella Grace, one for myself, and Michael. Let the fun begin when they open them up for Christmas. I can't wait!

Remember those apples and oranges I was dehydrating?
Christmas ornament for our tree.

I used them on gift bags and goody trays.
The left over ones I will use for potpourri.

All that baking we did for two days?
We made goodies for friends and family.









This is for the man that delivers our mail through the weekdays.

This is for the one that delivers on Saturday. We don't want to forget about him.



Skylar and Kaitlin made Gram-Cracker a picture frame.




The final frame.


Now with a picture.


 Giving some good stuff away for Christmas.
Sage and Echinacea tincture and some oil-infused comfrey leaf.


 I made these hot pads.


 I made this hot pad for Jessica and family.
 I made some tinctures and oil in-fused comfrey leaf.


And this one is for Ashley and family.


 I made three pot-holders for Tim's mom.


Got them bundled up and ready to wrap.


No comments:

Post a Comment