Thursday, March 9, 2017

HOMESTEAD DAY 4!

Sunday!

The weekends almost over! Kaitlin and I made
 omelettes for brekkie 
and Mr. B came by with some hay for the cows.



Sundae and Caramel playing 

 We had chicks hatch!!


Got a few more cracked!



Alex

Kaitlin's rabbit; Greyson

A long line of geese flying overhead

 My rabbit; Aspen

 Got a couple Ameracauna eggs!

 Me calling for Hope to come eat


 We had a really pretty sunset

Still no calf

 Here's Hope!

It was supposed to rain so Crooked Beak needed
a little more cover.


  I know it looks like I did all the work but...

Yeah I totally did.

 Kaitlin pretending to ride the 4-wheeler


 Kaitlin thought the reflection of the sky looked really cool.
(I was making dinner)

Here's dinner! BBQ wings!

~Skylar

No comments:

Post a Comment