Wednesday, March 8, 2017

GROWING SWEET POTATOES!

Have you ever grown a sweet potato?


This is our first time. I actually never thought about it until recently. I have been buying lots of sweet potatoes. Then, I saw a youtube video on how to grow them. I thought they were like growing regular potatoes. I was wrong. The year we are gonna try it and pray they grow. Lots of time goes into planning a garden.

So here we go...........

 You need:
As many sweet potatoes you want (I chose 3)
Jars for as many potatoes you have choosen
Tooth picks (what I used) or skewers
Water (I used filtered water)
A sunny window
Patients

So far I have all of them.

 Put the tooth picks/or skewers around the middle or lower on your sweet potato.

 Place them in the glass jar and add the water.

Then put them in front of a sunny window.
Now wait........

I will try and keep you updated weekly on how the plants are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment