Monday, March 6, 2017

HAWAII DAY 2!

What a beautiful view!
Even though the sun isn't fully shining its just so pretty.


We walked around early this morning and had our breakfast at IHOP. 

We walked around looking at some of the shops. Found this beauty shop with my name on it. Well, they spelled my name wrong. We decided to head back to the hotel and go to the beach.

We were watching people surfing and paddle boarding. It looked like something we could do. 

Tim and I are on the paddle board together. Not easy getting this picture.

Tim did really good and was able to stand up.
I told him to go first.

 Now it's my turn. It looks easier than it actually is.

This is the farthest point I got, on my knees. I wasn't able to stand up. I am glad I tried it, it was fun! 



After swimming we took another walk.

This is Hawaii's local beer brand. Tim liked it.
We gathered up some drinks and snacks at local store.

Took another walk along the beach and got some dinner before heading back to our room.

No comments:

Post a Comment