Thursday, July 14, 2016

PHANTOM

The last couple of days Phantom (our barn cat) has been coming around us more. As of late she has been meowing to be fed before I take care of the other animals. Looking closer at her, I noticed her belly looking smaller. Yep, I thought she was either pregnant or maybe had worms. But her wanting almost demanding food and smaller belly, she had her babies. Now where could she have kept them was the question? Were they still alive? We were checking one area that she stayed - ok almost all the areas. Not wanting to spook her and cause her to move them we left her alone. Well doing that she had her babies under the hay rack. So last night I am busting out of my seams. I just had to know. So when we were doing our nightly chores, I had Tim unscrewed the hay rack so we could look under it. It was the only thing left we hadn't been able to look under.



 Phantom
This is her with her second bowl of food.


Phantom's new babies. They are sooooooooo cute. I was excited to see them looking good and looks like mama is taking care of them. They look to be less than a week old.

~Krystal

No comments:

Post a Comment