Friday, July 5, 2019

SOMETHING TO CELEBRATE!!

Tim and I just celebrated our 18th Anniversary together.


We had coffee sitting out our back porch.
Not often do we get to do this together. We are making it a point to do this once a week. It's something I look forward to. We work hard on the farm and sometimes are just too tired to do much of anything else. So it's nice to sit back enjoy some coffee and spend the time together.

This guy works off of the farm all week long and he doesn't like to leave the farm when he is home. But, today is special. It's a celebration that just him and I have. So we headed to the city to get some lunch. We had several places we thought of but Cheddar's won out. I just love this man more everyday.
I am so blessed to call him my husband.

After doing some shopping. Yep, shopping at the hardware store. Doesn't seem very romantic, but just being with my husband I will go almost anywhere with him. We are simple people.
We stopped By Yogurtini for a little dessert.

And of course we had to take pictures, braggin' rights!
We just had to brag to the girls.

For our evening we had a Chinese dinner with our girls. 

So blessed to be married to this man! Marriage takes work and I look forward to another 18+ years with this wonderful man I said "I do" to 18 years ago.

RECIPE FOR LOVE

2 HEARTS FULL OF LOVE
2 CUPS OF KINDNESS
2 ARMFULS OF GENTLENESS
2 CUPS OF FRIENDSHIP
2 CUPS OF JOY
2 BIG HEARTS OF FORGIVENESS
AND
1 LIFETIME OF TOGETHERNESS

WHISK DAILY WITH HAPPINESS,
HUMOR AND PATIENCE
SERVE WITH WARM COMPASSION
AND RESPECT

No comments:

Post a Comment