Monday, July 22, 2019

4H COUNTY FAIR WEEK!!

It's that time again for the 4-H County Fair.

I can say for sure they didn't do a whole lot of projects this year.
It's just they have been so busy with other stuff. I am just glad they got something done to take to Achievement Day.


Skylar with her Photography photos.
So proud of her for keeping this up. She really loves to take pictures and she is quite good at it.

Kaitlin took in a sample of her knitting. She has been working on socks. It impresses me that she can take yarn and knit socks. They are cool looking too.

Skylar and Kaitlin helping Genevieve and Georgia tag their projects before judging.


Two of Skylar's pictures are going to the State Fair.
Super excited for her.

Skylar's got a blue and a red on her other two pictures.

Kaitlin got a blue for her knitting project.
She tells me now she wants to do more next year.


We went back up to the fair. The girls and I walked around and looked at all the projects and the ribbons they all received. 


Those two pictures will be at the Missouri State Fair.



This little girl is showing Kaitlin her photos.
She did a great job too.




We know who made all these quilts.
They all did an amazing job!



Both of these are going to State.


I really like this one.
I am gonna have to make one now.



Me with my beautiful daughters.



This is so pretty.


Tim and Kaitlin



Skylar and Tim




We are at the cattle appreciation dinner and cattle auction.
I think I heard they are auctioning off pigs and goats too.


It was soooo HOT!


A little boy was playing with his train and put a napkin in the top of it. I thought it was pretty cool.


We went back up to the fair for the poultry show. We had some friends showing. She did very well.
We stopped off at Mexican restaurant. We have been doing this for the past 3 years. I enjoy the time I get with them.



No comments:

Post a Comment