Tuesday, July 9, 2019

OUR 4TH OF JULY!!

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!

I added a little decor to the front door area of our house.
It's been awhile since I have decorated for the 4th of July.
This year I just felt like adding something.

Me with my beautiful daughters.

Tim and I took the girls to our local stand for fireworks.


I think Skylar was saying "I want a big explosion".

What? June bug fireworks?

Kaitlin, Skylar, Krystal and Tim

We like 4th of July but hate spending a ton of money on them.
We usually buy some then go watch them too.

We had rain earlier and was praying it would clear up so we could light some of our stuff off. We still have a bunch from last year.
It seems girls aren't as interested in blowing things up like boys are.

Skylar getting ready to light some smoke bombs off.

Kaitlin waiting for the smoke bombs to be lit.

Tim lighting bottle rockets off towards the pond.


~Me and Kaitlin

~Me and Skylar




That's a lot of smoke.


Tim and I

As we sat doing our fireworks, God just kept giving us another beautiful scenery in the sky. It was a wonderful evening to be outside. 





That was a big pile of parachutes.

Kaitlin decided to try and light them on fire.




Tim and Kaitlin sword fighting with the punks.


Then Tim decided he should light his.





Even though the moon was small tonight it was sure pretty.

Moments like this I just treasure.
To have family and loved ones around.

Something about trying to take a picture and capture the moment, you just have to be there. Sorry that it is blurry, it really was just beautiful.

~~~~~Sparkler fun ~~~~~







We had a wonderful evening and we still didn't light all of our fireworks. 

Image result for 4th of july poem

No comments:

Post a Comment