Wednesday, July 10, 2019

NEW BABY CHICKS, BABY DUCKS & BROODY TURKEY!

More babies on the farm.......


Our Silkie has been sitting on eggs. I have been waiting patiently for them to hatch. Finally I see one.

Oh wait... I see two, wait there is three.

Silkie mama came off of her nest and she has 4 cuties.
They are doing great.

I had to share this picture. Willow just loves to leave when we leave.

Willow just hanging out in the garage.

Our broody Banty hen has 2 baby chicks so far. She still has several eggs she is sitting on. She is not sharing whats all under her yet.

Two little black chicks.

Our broody Mama Duck hatched out 2 ducklings.
They are doing good. Not sure when I will release her back with the group.

This is our broody Turkey. Found her nest and moved her into a chicken tractor. I have lost my other 2 broody hens. Never found them. So now we wait until they hatch.

No comments:

Post a Comment