Thursday, July 18, 2019

KALEIDOSCOPE & CHOCOLATE FACTORY!!

FAMILY FUN DAY AT
KALEIDOSCOPE AND THE
CHOCOLATE FACTORY!!


While we were waiting for the rest of our group to come and we had some extra time. We headed over to the Hallmark Museum real quick.
(( Skylar, Jessica, Krystal, Tristen, Brieanna, Kaitlin,
 EmilyMae, Isabella Grace and Liam ))

I didn't even know some of this stuff existed.


Award winning EmilyMae and Kaitlin!!!

Tristen

Me

Isabella Grace

Reminds me of old fashion Christmas.


Barbie Fans!!


I really like this picture. It's what winter time fun looks like.
Just good old fashion fun! Back in the day you actually went outside to play. No tv or computers or gaming system.

This place is free but you still have to have a ticket.

Surprisely we are first in line waiting to go back and let the fun begin.

Our baby Kylie, Makenzie and EmilyMae.

Skylar and Brieanna coloring their puzzles.

EmilyMae and Kaitlin making a crown.

Grandma (me) and Kylie
She is growing so fast and is already crawling.

Grandma and Tristen

Fun Neon colors.

Kaitlin and EmilyMae painting.

Isabella Grace working on a craft she is designing.

They are waiting for their paintings to come thru the dryer.

Skylar and me

Ashley helping Skylar wash her hands.
In my defense, I couldn't see the pedals underneath okay?~Skylar

My beautiful family!!!

I got to hang out and do a little shopping with these beautiful young ladies while we waited to go to the chocolate factory.


We wait for our tour to begin.

Those frowns will soon turn to happy sugar high kids.

The making of fudge.

This guy was entertaining and has their attention now.
Especially when he informed them they will be tasting it.

I think Isabella Grace is trying to sneak a taste.


This guy made all kinds of chocolatey things on this tray that I won't even try to tell. I did taste a couple of things and let me tell you ---- It's really good!!

He kept us all entertained.


Not only did we get to taste this stuff we all got to bring it home too. YUM!

I had a wonderful full day hanging out with my daughters, grandkids and Teresa! I look forward to our next adventure.


No comments:

Post a Comment