Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Smoothies!






Hi Everyone! Today I'm going to show you our smoothie recipe.
You will need: Yogurt, 2 Apples, Strawberries, Blueberries, 
Kale, Milled Flax Seed and Chia Seeds.


 This is everything you need.


I use this much yogurt about 4-5 scoops because 
its the only liquid or you can use milk or juice.


Next you need to wash and cut up two apples
I used granny smith apples, but if you use large 
apples only put in one.


 Then you add in a handful of Blueberries.
(they can be fresh or frozen)


Now comes the strawberries about two handfuls.
(again fresh or frozen)


Then you add 1 1/2 tablespoons of milled 
flax seed.


2 tablespoons of chia seeds


A handful of kale


 Blend it all up.



It should come out a pinkish color. Serves 3.
I hope you guys enjoy this recipe and leave me 
a comment saying your smoothie recipes.

~Kaitlin

3 comments:

  1. Cool! I just mix some frozen strawberries, pineapple, and mango together with some almond milk/coconut water for my smoothies =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like smoothies so I just might have to try that!

    ReplyDelete