Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Liebster Blog Award 2017

I just wanna say: I'M SO SORRY THIS IS SO LATE!! I'VE BEEN SOOOO BUSY AND I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THIS!!!!!! 

Now that that's (that that's????) out of the way.



Image result for black liebster blog award


Lauren has tagged Kaitlin and I for the Liebster Blog Award!

RULES:
-Link back to the person that tagged you-check!
-Answer the 11 questions-almost there!
-Tag 11 bloggers and let them know you tagged them
-Ask your tagged bloggers 11 new questions


Since there's two people answering, Skylar is the BLUE and Kaitlin is the RED


1. Have you ever broken a bone? If so, which one(s)?
Nope! And I don't plan to!
No, and hopefully I never do!

2. If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
The beach!
In Egypt!

3. What's your middle name?
Mackenzie
Elizabeth

4. Do you prefer the city or the country?
Country! (I mean, have you seen our blog? XD)
The country!

5. What's your favorite genre(s) of music?
*Almost* Everything 
I don't really have a favorite, I'll listen to whatever.

6. What's your most/least favorite chore?
Most fav: collecting eggs (idk if this counts...) Least fav: Cleaning the chicken coop
Most Favorite: Watering/Feeding my Rabbit.  Least Favorite: Cleaning the broody poo

7. If you could have any animal as a pet, which animal would it be?
A wolf.
A wolf or a white tiger.

8. Do you like the mountains or the beach more?
Beach. Only because the mountains will probably have mosquitos
Mountains! I like the beach but the view from the mountains would be really cool.

9. If you could instantly learn one foreign language, what would it be?
French
I'm not sure if it counts considering this is a written language but Hieroglyphics!

10. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
Force Fields 
Fire

11. What does your name mean?
Skylar means Scholar. And fun fact Kaitlin actually calls me 'Scholar'!
Kaitlin means Pure.


And here's our questions! 

1.Why did you start blogging?
2. If you could become any superhero for 1 day, who would you be and why?
3. What color are your eyes?
4. Who do you look up to the most? (Not literally)
5.What place do you want to visit the most?
6.What is the favorite place you've traveled to?
7.What is your favorite food?
8.Sunshine or moonlight?
9. What is your favorite holiday?
10.What is your favorite book or series?
11.What is your least favorite color and why?


Now for the bloggers to tag... We don't know 11, but here are a few:

Our Aunt Rebekah and Jesseca! And anyone else can answer in the comments!





No comments:

Post a Comment