Friday, March 25, 2022

New Puppy!!!

We got a new puppy!!!!

Let me just say raising a puppy is a lot of work.
This isn't easy. Raising chickens, meat birds, ducks, gardening and canning I got that. 
But a puppy is so much more.
I'm starting over. The potty-training, the no jumping, the no biting the humans, the late night cries, the I can't be gone long.

Oh boy let the adventures begin!!!!

Tim knows we need another dog.
He found this cutie and brought her home.

I think he was hoping she would travel all the way home in this seat.

It didn't last too long. This little cutie was warming her way into Tim's heart.
She was showing us how much she needed us as we were needing her.

The next thing you know she's on his lap.

Yep she softened his heart right on up.
I haven't even meet her and he was sending me pictures of her.

Let me just say this picture of her in her new bed is so adorable.

When Tim brought her home we needed to go get puppy supplies. I didn't really have anything.
Essentials like puppy food and toys were the top of my list of must haves. So we loaded back up and headed out to get our supplies to raising this puppy.

Now I needed to name her.

Meet Remi
She is a 6 week old German Shepherd.

Let me just say she's already spoiled.
Tons of toys, chew bones, and 2 kennels.

She's already finding the bones the other two dogs left behind.

The cats are curious about her.

She stays with me and lays at my feet for most of the day.

I had to soak her feed and warm it up before she would eat it.


She's hanging with me while I have my morning coffee.


Check out those sharp puppy teeth.
She reminds me of Scout showing her teeth.

She reminds me of Willow laying like this in the kitchen.

Small feedings throughout the day. I noticed she isn't a clean eater. 
I pray she out grows that.

Late night and early morning bathroom breaks.
Nothing like potty-training in the snow. I think rain is worse.

Cuddle time with Remi.

Eat, sleep, poop repeat

She's growing fast and learning a lot of new things.
Look at those eyes 💓



 

No comments:

Post a Comment