Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Family and Farm Happenings

Happenings with family and Farm stuff.........

We got to watch our beautiful granddaughter perform in Color Guard.

(Brieanna, Krystal AKA-Grandma)

This is the whole gang that got to go and see Brieanna's performance.

(Krystal, Tim, Tristen, Skylar, Kaitlin, EmilyMae, Isabella and Liam)


Tim and I out for a walk at the farm.

Just hanging out.
Kaitlin doing school work. Tristen and EmilyMae drawing.
Skylar just chatting. Tim in the dining room working on the computer.

The kids doing a face mask. Except for Liam.
I don't know how Kaitlin got Tristen talked into doing this but he did.
The results he will later regret. When he washed it off his face looked like he had a sunburn. I could feel his pain. But he was a great sport about it.

(Tristen, Liam, Isabella, Kaitlin and EmilyMae)

I got to go Prom dress shopping with this girl.
She had her friends and her mom and she wanted me there too.
It is such a blessing being a part of this girls life.

(Brieanna and Jessica)

It was down to two dresses and this was the one.
Absolutely beautiful!!!

I make no excuses I love taking pictures of my animals!!
(Sir Frank, Tiny, #11, and Miss Piggy)

Tim said we had too many cats. I told him add some subtract some. 
We live on a farm. Our numbers will change. 


I was out taking care of the chickens and was hearing mooing.
I took a little walk and look what I saw, my cows.

We all took a walk with the grandkids to see the cows in the back pasture.

It's nice to get out in the fresh air. I love watching the kids exploring and taking in all the nature.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment