Tuesday, March 10, 2020

VALENTINE'S FLOWERS!!

My sweet husband always gets me flowers. Every year for Valentine's Day. It can come either 2 days before or a day after but the flowers always come. 

This is Valentine's Day and my hubby is already home from work. We hear a delivery truck coming down our driveway. I asked him what was coming?? Not thinking about flowers.
He asked if I could get the door while he as washing his hands.

My flowers came on Valentine's Day!!!
He can still surprise me.

My favorite flowers. I have the best husband ever!!
(Excuse the mess..... I am painting)

I really like these flowers. They last for weeks to almost a month.
It will take about 2-3 days for them all to bloom open.

1 week

2 weeks

Week 3
Still going strong.

This flower is Kaitlin's.

VALENTINE RECIPE:

4 small kisses
6 giant hugs
1 cup of kindness
3 cups of love
5 tsp. of happiness
2+ caring hearts

Mix together and
spread the love!!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment