Monday, March 9, 2020

BEFORE THE SNOW CAME part 1!

BEFORE THE SNOW CAME!
Part 1

Our heifers are doing great. Grazing as they should. We have them in the back pasture and will stay here for most of the winter.

The creek has been flowing good and keeping them hydrated.

The love of my life!!
We are out for a walk and checking on our cows.

Willow and Cuddles out for a walk with us.

Jake and Makenzie
We try and make time to see the family.

This little girl is growing fast and is super smart.
She looks like her daddy when he was little.

This little girl is almost walking. I am sure the next time we see her she will be walking/running. 

Skylar doing a little art project in her room.
It's just for fun!

We had a call that one of our cows keeps getting out.
Them darn cows.

It's Sweetheart on the far left side. Not being such a sweetheart.
I think she has only got out once. Tim got it fixed.
Darn cows!!!



I was out feeding the chickens and the cows came up to the fence.
They are missing me! Maybe not, but it's my story so I say they miss me.

What a beautiful evening.


Another beautiful night!!

The corral has finally dried up. Really praying this doesn't become a mud pit.

Me and my girls out shopping!!
Doing what we do best.

Chickens everywhere. Some days I come home and the chickens are in the neighbors yard.



Cosmo thinks he can go anywhere in the barn.
Kaitlin is bribing him with grain to get him back in the stall.

Willow just has to hang out with me. No complaints here.

It's been awhile since these two have hung out like this.
They are so close and it's hard on both of them to be away from each other. Sisterly love right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment