Tuesday, February 18, 2020

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!





I just wanted to give everyone a quick update.
Hi!! 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

A picture Kaitlin designed and painted.

 I haven't forgot about blogging. I've been having and still having issues with getting my photos off of my phone. I have taken TONS of photos. I really miss blogging. Tim helped with a temporary solution. Then he found a device to hook in my phone USB thing, then ya put it in the computer. It worked. It took over 10,000 photos and mixed them up. Literally nothing is in order. And, my phone did an update which doesn't date my photos in a group just a blob. I have to click on each photo by itself. 
Be patient while I am working out the kinks to this mess.


I have several post I am working on. From Thanksgiving to current.

Sometimes you have to take 10 steps
 to get 1 thing done!

No comments:

Post a Comment