Thursday, February 20, 2020

FUN TIMES WITH OUR GRANDKIDS!!

Making time for family is important to us.
We all get busy. Sometimes it isn't easy with everyone going different directions. 

Today I got to surprise my granddaughter Isabella Grace and show up to her outdoor concert.
(Kaitlin, Krystal, EmilyMae, Jessica, Leith and the star of the show Isabella Grace)

EmilyMae and Me

Isabella Grace and Me

The kids getting lined up to sing some Christmas Carols.

Isabella Grace is on the far left hand side.

Grandpa and I spent some time with
Makenzie and Kylie.


I just can't believe this little one is walking already!
Kylie and Me

My precious grandaughters:
 Kylie and Makenzie.

I love being a grandma. I just wished I had more time being with them. They are growing up too fast.

Kylie is such a cutie and so smart.

My granddaughters with Santa.

Movie Day and Lunch with Grandma and Grandpa
Served up nachos and pizza!
I didn't forget the popcorn either.

Auntie Kaitlin making cookies with EmilyMae and Isabella.


My first grandbaby, Brieanna
Not a baby anymore. She has grown into a beautiful young lady. 


Grandpa and Brieanna

EmilyMae
Kaitlin is holding her up so she could have the wings in the right spot. She is such a wonderful auntie to the kids.

Their daddy got a new tool box and these girls love it more than he does. Wait until he fills it up with his tools and they no longer will fit.




No comments:

Post a Comment