Friday, February 21, 2020

FAMILY TIME AND PUZZLE TIME!!

Not often do we get some down time. Being that it is winter and just after Christmas. This allowed us extra family time. 
Tim had some vacation time and took time off of work. Skylar was on a break with school. 

Puzzle #1

Great family fun at Skylar's Christmas Party.
We are enjoying some tacos.

Kaitlin made a Build a Cow.

We even got our picture with Santa!!


Puzzle #2

Tim and I at his Christmas Party.


Puzzle #3

Coffee date with this beautiful girl!

I had so much fun with Skylar. I have missed hanging out with her. She works and goes to school. Sometimes it's so hard letting them spread their wings. It's good for them but hard on momma's.

Hanging out and being silly.

Puzzle #4

Kaitlin and I moving the cattle.

Scout and Willow

Puzzle #5

Tim and I out for coffee.

Puzzle #6
Yes I know it's upside down. I have spent 45 minutes on flipping this thing. In photos it is correct but will not flip on blog. I am posting it because this one was one of the hardest puzzles we did. And putting it on the blog has been difficult too.

Kaitlin and I out taking care of chores. It sure is cold!

Puzzle #7

Kaitlin and I getting some quality time together.

We all went to the movies and watched the new Jumanji movie.




Puzzle #8

We even visited with some friends.


Our grandkids even joined in on putting this puzzle together.

Puzzle #9

No comments:

Post a Comment