Sunday, September 29, 2019

A FOGGY MORNING!!

Good Morning!!

We woke up to lots of fog this morning.


You can barely see the chicken tractors.
You can't even see the truck to the right of the picture.

Kaitlin took this cool picture of a spider web. It still has the morning dew on it.


Usually the fog lifts in the morning. But not today. I had to drive into the city and could barely see 2-3 cars ahead of me. I just got off the interstate. This isn't a hill. The fog was even thicker.

Met with my girlfriend for some breakfast and to catch up.
Glad we both were able to make it with the fog.
Thankful for our friendship.

And got to enjoy these two beautiful daughters of mine when I got home. So blessed!!!!


Life isn't about
Finding yourself.
Life is about 
Creating Yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment