Monday, October 31, 2016

PUMPKIN CARVING FUN!


Pumpkin Carving Time!

Getting started......


First, you need to get the top cut open and pull out all the guts and slimy-stuff.

I dare you

Yummy, right?

Don't forget to save the seeds.

 We will bake these later.

Now it's time to design the pumpkin.





Kaitlin's Pumpkin



Skylar's Pumpkin

Pumpkin Seeds

One day I found two pumpkin seeds.
I planted one and pulled the weeds.
It sprouted roots and a big, long vine.
A pumpkin grew, I called it mine.
The pumpkin was quite round and fat.
I really am quite proud of that.
But there is something I'll admit
That has me worried just a bit.
I ate the other seed, you see.
Now will it grow inside of me?

I'm so relieved since I have found
That pumpkins only grow in the ground!


No comments:

Post a Comment