Saturday, April 9, 2022

Remi

Bring on the cuteness!!!!

She poses really good for me.


Remi sleeping in her crate.



She really likes to lay on her back to sleep.

Don't let the cuteness fool you.
She's loud!!!
 I am still trying to get use to her whining, howling and barking.

I was out working in the garage and she found a little area to curl up in.
Oh my heart!!! 
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

She hangs out under foot and lays down when I'm sitting at the breakfast bar.

She's in training!!
Took her over to our daughters house to get a little socialization in.
Tim and I have been working on some training with her. She's very smart.
Each session she impresses me on how much she is willing to learn.
We are still working on house training. I sure wished that one would come easier.

She even found a dirt mound and used it like a pillow.

She curled up with us while we were watching a movie.
She's like a little baby.

She sleeps like this a lot and you know that doesn't even look comfortable.

Curled up again.

She's ready!!

I'm pretty sure the next time I post about her she will have grown another foot or two.




No comments:

Post a Comment