Friday, April 8, 2022

Family Time Grandkids!!

Tim and I got the opportunity to go see our granddaughter perform 
with her color guard.

We are so proud of her accomplishments.
We know it has been a rough year for her. She has triumphed and persevered through things most kids haven't had to do.  

Isn't she just so beautiful!!!! 💖




Their performance was outstanding. So proud of my granddaughter and her team.

My oldest Jessica and me. So proud of her too.
She has some really great kids that we just love.

Grandpa (Tim) with Isabella and Liam.

Kaitlin and EmilyMae

On another day EmilyMae and I went shopping.
She was my little helper and kept me company.

We also had to stop by and pick up some puppy supplies.

Tim and I love spending time with the grandkids and love having them out on the farm.


No comments:

Post a Comment