Saturday, November 16, 2019

NOVEMBER BIRTHDAY LUNCH!!

We have several November Birthdays this month.

1st up is mine.
My wonderful husband had flowers sent to me.

Aren't they just beautiful!
Thanks babe!

And the man cooks me breakfast and serves it with hot tea.
He is the best! 

To celebrate the November birthdays the family gets together and goes to a resturant for lunch and to be together.
This year we get to add Kylie to our celebration.

This beautiful girl of mine turns 19.
I can't believe she is turning 19. The time has flown by so fast. I have been hitting the pause button for some time now. It doesn't work. She has been so busy and I don't get much time with her. I cherish the time I get with her. Blessed beyond words to have her in my life. 


Another big blessing is having this DIL of mine Ashley. She is such a wonderful person, great mother and partner to my son.

I always have fun hanging out with her.

Skylar and Kylie

We chose to have Mexican food for lunch. It was super yummy and so glad we all got to spend the time together and celebrate each other.
Ashley, Makenzie, Jake, Tristen, Liam somewhere, Isabella Grace, EmilyMae at the end, Brieanna, Tim, Kaitlin kinda there, Skylar, Kylie, Leith and Jessica


Thank you all for my wonderful gifts!!

Skylar and Kylie

Skylar, Kylie and EmilyMae

Brieanna, Skylar, Kylie and EmilyMae

Love these girls!!

Swirling autumn leaves
of orange, red and gold,
November has such a beauty
that's easy to behold.
A birthday wish for you
of happiness and more,
may your days be full
of what your thankful for.

~Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment