Friday, August 30, 2019

NEW KITTENS!

A new kitten, wait what??!!
We had 3 cats. Yep "had"!
Alex (I would say everyone's favorite)
Phantom (She comes in my strong 2nd)
Squirt aka Caramel (She could go without a human-except feeding her, no petting required)

For several months now Alex has been missing. I told the girls I would let them get 1, one, uno kitten. This is to replace Alex. We already have 2. They are already mean. So having one they could pet and cuddle, I understand it.
So we are off to find us the perfect kitty. I want one that is used to being outside, running and hunting and younger. This way we can form it to our farm. One hitch is this kitty will not be accepted by Phantom or Squirt. So we need to work with it and get it used to us.

We just got back with 2 kittens. Not one like I requested.
Not near as friendly as I wanted. But, they were born outside and learning from a get momma cat. Perfect!

But, there is 2 of them not the one I was wanting.

Let's welcome them to our farm,
Tesla (bottom one with white on her face)
and
Panther (top one all black)

Phantom and Squirt don't like them and are very mad at us.
Praying this will go good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment