Tuesday, December 27, 2016

WE GOT A BABY CHICK!

I have been checking in with Sassy Pants all weekend. I was really praying for a chick to hatch on Christmas morning. Well, nothing!

Until Monday morning...............
 I hear chirping from under Momma Hen.
How many?




 We got one baby chick! I am so excited.
Only one so far, I will check on her later.
Sassy Pants is doing good and baby looks good too.


A couple of hours later.........
 THREE!

 Aren't they cute!?
I am glad she is doing great with them and they are doing good. The thing I miss is being able to hold them. I will need to wait a little longer as we want her to care for them.

 Later Monday afternoon. As you can still see she has 12 more eggs under her.

Tuesday morning....
I hear baby chicks, not sure how many only one came out.
It is so precious to see her with her babies, naturally!

I will keep you posted if we get anymore.
Thanks for coming along on this journey with our homestead!

No comments:

Post a Comment